Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 17:00 - 19:30 10/24/2018 - Northern Alberta Chapter Event
CCHL NAC Tour of NAIT’s Centre for Advanced Medical Simulation (1.0 MOC I)
- 17:00 - 19:30 10/26/2018 - BC Interior Chapter Event
BC Interior Chapter Networking Event
- 08:30 - 11:00 10/30/2018 - Southwestern Ontario Chapter Event
Marijuana Legalized: Considerations for the the health care workplace (2 MOC I)
- 12:00 - 13:00 10/30/2018 - Hamilton and Area Chapter Webinar
Lessons from Alberta Health Services: The Future of Health in Ontario (1 MOC I)
- 08:00 - 09:30 Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event - 11/28/2018
Women Leaders in Healthcare (1.25 MOC I)