Honouring Health Leadership
Sunday, June 9, 2019 l Westin Harbour Castle
The College's Honouring Health Leadership is a hallmark of excellence in healthcare and professionalism. We invite you to join us to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2019 National Awards Program recipients.
Please note this event is sold out.
What to expect!
The evening will open with a welcome reception at 5:30 pm with cocktails and hors d’hoeuvres and local entertainment.
The award presentations will begin at 7:00 pm and the Chair of the College Board of Directors will act as evening host. Presentations will be showcased in three segments allowing more networking time for our attendees and setting and clearing the dinner courses. We will invite College champions and past award recipients attending the evening to join us on stage and introduce the various awards and sponsors.
Post Dinner Dessert Reception
To close out the evening at 9:00 pm, we are pleased to reinstate the post dinner dessert reception to allow additional networking time for our attendees. We are excited to announce we’ve brought on HIROC as our post-reception sponsor!
Don't miss out on what's sure to be a magnificent and enchanting evening!
For more information about the Honouring Health Leadership Event, please contact Brianna Lavoy at email@example.com.
We look forward to honouring the recipients of the following awards at the event :
- 3M Health Care Quality Team Awards
- Award of Excellence in Mental Health and Quality Improvement
- Celebrating the Human Spirit Award
- Chapter Awards for Distinguished Service
- CCHL Distinguished Leadership Award
- Energy and Environmental Stewardship Award
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Excellence in Patient Experience Award
- Excellence in Patient Safety Award
- Mentorship Award
- Nursing Leadership Award
- President’s Award for Outstanding Corporate Membership in the College
- Recognition in Delivering Value-based Healthcare
- Robert Wood Johnson Awards
- Robert Zed Young Health Leader Award
Click here for the complete list of the 2019 National Award Program recipients.
| Presented by:
| Post Dinner Reception Sponsor: