National Awards Program
About our AwardsFor almost two decades, the National Awards Program has been showcasing the success of exemplary individuals and teams, encouraging knowledge exchange, and celebrating excellence while stimulating replication of leading practices across the health industry. The awards recognize the importance of leadership, commitment and performance.
NewsCongratulations to our Outstanding National Awards Recipients
Visit our 2020 National Awards Program Recipients page for a full list of our awards recipients.
Call for Nominations
Help us recognize our Difference Makers. Nominate an individual, a team or an organization for one of the College's awards. Award details, eligibility and nomination information is available for each award by clicking the link below. To submit a nomination visit our Awards Nomination page.
The National Awards Advisory Committee’s (NAAC) mandate includes both a strategic and an operational focus. Membership includes board members, chapter chairs, corporate and individual members.
Advisory committee members
Honouring Health Leadership
The National Awards Recipients are recognized annually at the College's Honouring Health Leadership event, a hallmark of excellence in healthcare and professionalism.
Consult our examples of sustainable leading practices that can be replicated in organizations across the country. Small or large, all organizations can learn from these innovative initiatives.
Leading Practices Library
2019 Leading Practices Booklet (PDF)
2019 Leading Practices Booklet - Expanded version (PDF)
Individual Award Profiles
- Celebrating the Human Spirit Award
- Mentorship Award
- Nursing Leadership Award
- Robert Zed Young Health Leader Award
Team and Organizational Award Profiles
- 3M Health Care Quality Team Awards
- Award of Excellence in Mental Health and Quality Improvement
- Energy and Environmental Stewardship Award
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Excellence in Patient Experience Award
- Excellence in Patient Safety Award
- Recognition of Excellence in Delivering Value-based Healthcare
Additional Award Profiles
- Chapter Awards for Distinguished Service
- CCHL Distinguished Leadership Award
- HMF Article of the Year Award
- President’s Award for Outstanding Corporate Membership in the College
- Robert Wood Johnson Awards