Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 17:00 - 19:00 Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event - 03/19/2018
Leadership Development Series (1.5 MOC I)
- 17:00 - 19:30 Hamilton and Area Chapter Event - 03/20/2018
The Health Ecosphere Innovation Pipelinen (1 MOC I)
- 09:30 - 11:00 Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event - 03/22/2018
Driving Integrated Care Across the Health System Webinar (1.5 MOC I)
- 17:00 - 20:00 BC Lower Mainland Chapter Event - 03/22/2018
A Special Evening Event with Dr. Perry Kendall. "The Paradox of Prohibition. A Public Health Approach." (1.00 MOC I)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter Webinar - 03/27/2018
CMHA 2018: 100 Years of Mental Health Leadership (1 MOC I)
- 17:30 - 19:30 02/15/2018 - Southern Alberta Chapter Event
CREATING IMPACT: Developing an Innovation Mindset in our Health System (1.5 MOC I)
- 07:45 - 09:15 04/06/2018 - BC Interior Chapter Webinar
Chapter AGM with Guest Dr.Doug Cochrane - What Your Job Really Is (1 MOC I)
- 07:30 - 09:00 Vancouver Island Chapter Event and Webinar - 04/12/2018
BC's Health Human Resources Pipeline: Exploring what's restricting the flow of new seniors care workers and how to resolve it (1 MOC I)
- 07:00 - 09:30 Manitoba Chapter Event - 04/18/2018
Leadership Spotlight Breakfast Series (1.0 MOC I)