Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 07:30 - 09:00 Vancouver Island Chapter Event and Webinar - 10/24/2017
Seniors in Transition - Continuing the Conversation (1 MOC I)
- 06:00 - 08:00 BC Lower Mainland Chapter Event - 10/26/2017
CCHL/EHL Mentorship Networking & Membership Appreciation Night
- 08:00 - 10:30 Southern Alberta Chapter Event - 10/30/2017
National Conversation: Implementing Safer, More Efficient Care (2 MOC I)
- 05:00 - 08:30 Southwestern Ontario Chapter Event - 11/16/2017
Strengthening Patient/Resident/Client Care: Perspectives from Ontario’s Patient Ombudsman, a Patient, a Lawyer, and a Patient Advisor (2 MOC I)
- 05:00 - 07:00 Greater Toronto Area Chapter Event - 11/23/2017
Leadership Development Series (1.5 MOC I)